GH Pro-Max 120 Capsules2 May 2022
Superior14 Omega 3 60-120 Softgels10 May 2022
Hurry up! Just 7 items left in stock
Grab The Amazing Deal! Offer Expire In…
EAA Amino 300g
This Great-Tasting, Powerful Formula Is Packed With All 9 Essential Amino Acids, Plus Added Vitamins B12 And B6. Especially Effective As An Intra Or Post-Workout Supplement, Taking Superior 14 EAA Amino Will Assist In Muscle And Energy Production During Exercise And Encourage The Use Of Fat For Energy. The Addition Of Vitamins B12 And B6 Further Assists In Fat Metabolism And Aids In The Breakdown Of Protein For Proper Use By The Body.
|Buy 1 Item||1||10% 49,50 €|
|Mix & Match 2 Any Item||2||25% 41,25 €|
|Mix & Match 3 Any Item||3 - 10||50% 27,50 €|
Get to know it
Superior 14 EAA Amino Is The Perfect Amino Acid Combo To Feed Your Muscles, To Induce Muscle Growth, To Stimulate Protein Synthesis, To Aid In Glycogen Replenishment And To Assist Recovery After A Workout. It Contains, A Unique Ratio Of (Leucine):1(Isoleucine):1(Valine), Which Is The Perfect Amount To Induce Muscle Growth, Packed Also With All 9 Essential Amino Acids (EAA ), Plus Added Vitamins B12 And B6,Will Assist In Muscle And Energy Production During Exercise And Encourage The Use Of Fat For Energy.
To get it
- Triggers Protein Synthesis And Inhibits The Breakdown Of Muscle Cells.
- Reduces Muscle Soreness From Intense Muscle-Damaging Exercise.
- Prevents Muscle Catabolism And Improves Your Body’s Ability To Recover During Sleep.
- Improves Athletic Performance And Recovery From Endurance Exercise
To take it
Take 1 serving of EAA Aminos 20 minutes before training and 1 serving during or after training. You may take an additional serving first thing in the morning to avoid D.O.M.S. and muscle stiffness.
Mix 1 scoop (13 g) with a glass of water and consume.
It is produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, peanuts, gluten, nuts and soy
If you are taking medication or have any health problems, consult your doctor before use. Use this product as part of a healthy, balanced diet, not a substitute for a balanced diet. DO NOT EXCEED the recommended daily dose! KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN!
Store bottle tightly closed between 5-30°C. Keep away from direct heat, moisture, and sunlight. After opening, do not store the product for more than 2 months
BCAAs (Branched-chain amino acids) consist of the 3 essential amino acids: L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine. BCAAs are known as the building blocks of muscle mass, because they make up 35% of your muscle mass and must be present for molecular growth and development to take place.
During exercise, amino acids are released in order to be burned by the body, to fuel your workout. That causes catabolism, or muscle breakdown. BCAAs can contribute to create an anabolic environment in the body and helps protecting the muscles from exercise-induced protein breakdown. So, taking BCAAs around your workouts (before, during, after) increases the rate of protein synthesis and makes sure that gains are made from your workouts. Another intriguing effect of BCAAs is the stimulation of fat loss.
- L-Leucine is the strongest of the three Branched-chain amino acids in terms of its ability to induce muscle protein synthesis.
- L-isoleucine has the ability to increase glucose uptake into a muscle cell and assists with regulation of blood sugar levels as well as energy levels.
- L-Valine is important for supplying energy to muscles from glucose creation.
EAA”S stands for essential amino acids, the building blocks of protein. But here’s where we take it up a notch. Amino acids are chains of compounds made of carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen and oxygen.
What are the benefits of essential amino acids?
Some of the benefits of consuming and supplementing with essential amino acids include:
1) Increased production of mitochondria in heart and skeletal muscles (mitochondria are largely responsible for breaking down fatty acids and converting them into energy). This is very useful for endurance athletes as they will be able to break down more fatty acids to use as fuel, which can improve performance and delay the feeling of fatigue.
2) Prevention of oxidative damage associated with inflammation. When we play sports, it’s normal to have some damage. What we want to reduce is excessive inflammation, and ACE inhibitors can potentially help minimize this.
3) Providing the metabolic pathways and means to build new muscle tissue. Essential amino acids have the ability to tell the body to start the process of building new muscle to cope with the stresses placed on it. In addition, they provide the building blocks that muscles need to grow.
4) Improving physical performance. Essential amino acids reduce fatigue, which allows the body to train harder for longer. ACEs are involved in improving strength, hypertrophy and endurance.
5) Reduction of body weight. Essential amino acids help mobilize fatty acids. They also contain few or no calories per gram, so they can help create a caloric deficit while maintaining muscle mass.
6) Improvement of immune function. Essential amino acids act as powerful antioxidants that help keep the immune system strong.
7) They help prevent the destruction of muscle proteins. There are two processes for building lean muscle tissue – the first is muscle growth and the second is intake to break down muscle. Essential amino acids have been shown to help fight unwanted muscle protein breakdown.
Blackcurrant, Bubblegum, Mango-Maracuja, Pear
Containing the 9 essential amino acids, this EAA supplement helps to boost your exercise performance and endurance. It also supports muscle growth, recovery and repair.
This EAA supplement, being the building blocks of protein, can help in maintaining lean muscle mass. It also helps build more muscle. 15,9 mg of pure Amino Acids in daily serving , 8500 mg of BCAA 2:1:1 in daily servings Sugar free
Essential amino acids (EAAs) are a specific form of amino acids which the body cannot produce on its own and therefore either needs to come from our diet or an EAA supplement. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Without the inclusion of all nine essential amino acids, you are limiting your true muscle-building potential by not allowing for proper muscle protein synthesis. Take your workouts, recovery, and results to the next level by utilizing the vast benefits and features found in AZGARD Nutrition EAA.
Anadomisis is an advanced amino acid supplement that combines the very best aminos for your muscles.
- BCAAs 5:1:1. Unique ratio of 5(Leucine):1(Isoleucine):1(valine)
- + Vitargo ® ( a patented molecular carb)
[Sign in to view Wholesales price]
Sustains muscle growth and exercise
Improves muscle recovery time during
and after training
Fortiﬁes the Immune System
Helps you to train with higher intensity,
✅5000mg L-Glutamine Monohydrate
✅ 1250mg L-Isoleucine